Savings – Financial Health
What does it mean to be financially healthy? It is more than just having a positive bank balance and some savings. For some, it means never needing to work, but for others, it means avoiding bankruptcy. Your attitude toward money determines how much money you will need and how hard you’re willing to work for it to achieve your dreams in life.
MsMoney.com provides strategies, tips, and tools to help you on your path to accomplishing your financial goals.
Discover the Answers
- Learn about financial health.
- Determine your financial goals.
- Get a handle on how much you spend.
- Learn how easy it is to save for your dreams!
From our Columnists
- Money Dance
- Happiness in Frugality
- Windfalls of CASH
- Face Your Financial Fears
- What Do Women Want?
- CFO of the Household
Tools and Calculators
- What is your financial health?
- How much are you worth?
- What is your cash flow?
- Click here for more useful tools.