You really need to know what you’re getting into before buying a house, car, or insurance. It can be challenging selecting one, filling out all those forms, getting pre-qualified, and more. Do you know whether you can afford to buy and maintain it?
To get what you want, it’s important to become informed about how to protect yourself from a bad deal. Don’t let anyone sell you something you can’t use or manage financially. Do you really need all those extras? Sometimes it’s wiser to wait a couple of years.
Look no further. MsMoney.com guides you step-by-step through the entire process. Our tools help you determine the costs and benefits over time. So you’ll have a good idea of what’s involved. And you’ll be a satisfied customer.
Discover the Answer
- The ins and outs of buying a car, and what your financing options are.
- How much house can you afford, or should you just rent?
- All about insurance: life, homeowners, health, and more.
From our Columnists
- Lisa Vander, M.Ed – Three Key Factors Real Estate Investors Must Look at When the Market Changes
- Jeffrey Strain – Get Paid To Drive
- Jeffrey Strain – Turning Trash Into Cash
- Kyle’s Corner – Some Good Used SUVs for Your Money
- Kyle’s Corner – Cars – It is the Season to Save Money
- Kyle’s Corner – Lower the financing cost on your next vehicle purchase
- Watch the Upsells!
- Kyle’s Corner – Tips to make your vehicle go the distance
- Transportation should provide enjoyment, not a financial burden
- Closing in on a Basement Bargain
- Fair Housing–or Is It?
Tools and Calculators