Unique financial challenges face many people when they get married, are just starting to work, retire, or manage a career and family on a full-time basis. There may be serious practical and legal implications.
Establishing a sound financial plan as early as possible will help meet your goals sooner and make them easier to achieve.
MsMoney.com explains how to begin planning for expected responsibilities. This section includes worksheets, methods and tools to hopefully reduce your stress over money problems. See what options are available for greater money-growing potential.
Discover the Answers
- Establish good financial habits early.
- Tackle the money issues of marriage, kids, and college.
- Prepare yourself for divorce and single parenthood.
- Set retirement goals.
- Master your taxes.
- Plan your estate.
From our Columnists
- The Importance of Financial Planning
- Get Your Financial Life Organized With Less Effort
- Tips on Choosing a Financial Planner
- Benefits of Making A Budget
- Saving for Your Child’s Future
- Prenuptial Agreements
- The Finances of Divorce
- Dividing Debt in Divorce
- Elder Rage or, Take My Father… Please!
Tools and Calculators