Let’s face it; paying bills online has become the norm. But for now, the question is similar to whether or not you should buy a variable annuity. Sure there are some great benefits, but are the advantages really worth the expense?
It’s up to you to decide if the following advantages make the process worthwhile for you:
- Never miss payments or pay late fees because you misplaced or forgot to pay a bill.
- Schedule automatic bill payments so you can go on vacation and not worry about returning home before your utility bills are due.
- Pay your bills from anywhere in the world.
- You may track the payment status of your bills throughout each month.
- You may view past bills without having to keep old files of account statements.
- You may set up your electronic bill paying account to pay everyone from the cable company to the baby-sitter next door.
- Save on stamps and trips to the post office.
- You can use credit cards to pay bills and earn travel miles or other cash based rewards.