What is Internet Banking?
First offered in 1995, online banking is now very well known in the ever-growing world of technology. Now that over 86% of U.S. households have access to the Internet, bank customers are continuing to realize that it’s easier and more expedient to do the following online:
- Check account balances
- Balance a checkbook
- Transfer money between accounts
- Track recent account activity
- Authorize electronic bill payments
- Request copies of past statements and processed checks
- Order traveler’s, cashier’s, and regular checks
- Issue stop payment requests
- Apply for auto, mortgage, home equity, student, or personal loans
- Receive investment product and service information
If you haven’t been doing your banking online already, talk to your bank branch about the options available and get started today. You’ll be surprised at how much time you save.