How to Research Mutual Funds
There are plenty of resources out there to help you select a mutual fund. Consider the following:
- Morningstar: a leading provider of mutual fund, stock, and variable-annuity investment information.
- Lipper Analytical Services: you can retrieve an array of fund information including performance statistics, price, and ownership data.
- Value Line Survey: the world’s most widely read investment information service, providing electronic data services for both individual and institutional clients.
- Mutual Funds magazine: mutual fund and manager profiles and interviews as well as other market news of the day.
- Worldly Investor.com: mutual fund and manager profiles and interviews as well as other market news of the day.
- Individual mutual fund company Web sites.