Woody Allen once said that success in life is mostly about just showing up. Maybe, but real success is more often the result of hard work, self-improvement, and a well-thought out plan for achieving your goals.
Because we spend so much of our time at work, thriving at work makes sense for everybody. Unsatisfying and unfulfilling work can be soul destroying, while thriving at job that’s stimulating and fulfilling makes emotional, spiritual, professional, and financial sense. This seminar is designed to help you make the most of your current occupation so you can thrive as much as possible.
This seminar is designed to help you:
- Effectively assess your skills
- Develop a plan of action to improve your skills
- Manage your time better
- Deal better with managers and coworkers
- Be a better manager
- Position yourself for a promotion
- Increase your compensation
- Use mentoring effectively.
This seminar is divided into six sections:
- Step One: Improving Your Skills
- Step Two: Dealing With People
- Step Three: Promotions
- Step Four: Raises
- Step Five: Mentoring
- Step Six: Conclusion